As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. West Coast Paracord #ad
West Coast Paracord 1-Inch Tubular Nylon Webbing – Premium Heavy Duty Lightweight with Breaking Strength of 4000 Pounds – Outdoor All Purpose Straps for Climbing and Securing Kiwi, 5 Yards #adWest Coast Paracord #ad
- Use to secure your truck bed load, rafting, kayaking, shock cord, hoses, hiking, protective layer for tubes, climbing, and more. When looking for unbeatable strength, there is no better choice than our West Coast Paracord Tubular Nylon Webbing. A major advantage of tubular webbing is its ability to tie knots easier and holding the knot tighter without slipping.
West coast paracord is proud to serve each of our customers with our premium products shipped out of the USA. A one-inch width can take about 4, 000 pounds of pressure before breaking.
Soft and pliable, it will be easy to tie and untie, even after being under great pressure for long periods of time. Created to be strong and versatile for hundreds of uses! Tubular nylon webbing is abrasion resistant and very durable. If you ever feel unsatisfied with one of our products, please reach out to customer service at West Coast Paracord.
Why choose tubular webbing: tubular nylon webbing has a tensile strength that increases with every inch. Note: not all sizes will be delivered on a spool*. Have peace of mind while using this product knowing that your rope is ultra-strong! Flat webbing is weaved with strong nylon fibers and will create wear and tear because of its stiffness while tubular webbing is a tube of webbing that lies flat creating flexibility while in use.
2. GM CLIMBING #ad
GM CLIMBING 1 inch Nylon Tubular Webbing Tape UIAA Certified 4000lb Heavy Duty for Climbing Rescue Rope Works Survival Outdoor General Purposes 1" x 30Ft / 10 Yards Orange #adGM CLIMBING #ad
- Tubular webbing from gm climbing: 1" / 2. 5cm width, tie-down, used in a variety of practical outdoor uses, tubular type, lashing to DIY straps, from creating anchor, made of 100% nylon, slings, UIAA certified and rated to a minimum breaking strength of 4000lb / 17.
8kn, leashes. Easy knotting! compare to flat webbing, resisting abrasion and wears, tubular webbing is exceptionally excellent in holding knots, especially from sharp bends.
Durable! quality nylon material assures excellent resistance to abrasion, mildew and most chemicals, while yields highs strength, UV, which makes webbing have high adaption to outdoor environment and be capable to serve for a long time.
Carry a roll of 1" nylon webbing with you will be a great help when you go camping, climbing, hiking, zipline system and try to handcraft dog leash, set up hammock, backpacking, slackline, box lift straps. More applications of webbing for you to create! Easy to sew with! webbing with fine weave pattern is easy to sew with to create diy slings, dog leash, guitar strap, box straps, ladders, etc.
3. Devobunch #ad
Backpack Straps, Devobunch 1 Inch Tubular Nylon Webbing, 4000lb Heavy Duty Nylon Tubular Strap, Dog Leash and Crafts Belt 1" x 50 Yard, Durable Black Nylon Rope for Climbing #adDevobunch #ad
- Multi-purpose - nylon belting is not only perfect for outdoor use, webbing straps, backpack accessory strap, sleeping bag, securing straps, sling, seat belt, camping and hiking webbing but also a great choice for various indoor uses like shoulder bag straps, such as climbing, suitable for crafts.
In case you're unhappy with your purchase just email us and we will arrange the refund or replacement within 24 hours! Durable material - the black nylon strap constructed of durable nylon with a highly abrasion resistant thick weave, 30, 10, features a smooth-to-the-touch surface and a ductile nature.
Available in 4 length options which ideal for multiple DIY projects5, 50 yards. It also can open like a sleeve to use as a protective covering for cables, and approximately 5/8" when "tubed". Measures 1" when flat, the tubular webbing is double-thickness which gives added strength and forgiveness.
It is commonly used for hiking, rafting, climbing, camping, and other outdoor activities. Double thickness - when laid flat, tubes, and hoses. After-sales service - our tubular nylon is brilliantly designed, tightly weaved & backed by a 180 day "love it or your money back guarantee". Rated tensile strength 4000lbs. Excellent performance - devobunch strong nylon strapping is UV resistant so that they can long-lasting and retain their pliable quality.
4. BlueWater Ropes #ad
BlueWater Ropes 1" Tubular Climb-Spec Nylon Webbing Black, 30' #adBlueWater Ropes #ad
- Weight: 41 grams per meter. Width: 1". Ce en 565, uiaa. 17. 7 kN. Tensile strength: 4, 000 lbf. Made in the U. S. A.
5. Denali Lead #ad
Black, 1-1/2inch 25 ft, Denali Lead 1.5 Inch Tubular Webbing Nylon #adDenali Lead #ad
- 100% nylon - this webbing is double-thickness 100% nylon, laid flat, tubular webbing. Measurements & color - 1. 5-inch width is internally measured when laid flat. The red is pms color code 1815, blue is pms coloR CODE 2955.
Perfect for slacklining, tie downs, sheathing, etc. Double thickness - when laid flat, tight roping, utility webbing, camping, hiking gear, the webbing is double-thickness. Completely tubular - can open like a sleeve to use as a sheath or protector for dock-lines, sailing, boating, or can be used flat, etc.
Like a dog leash. Can be used as traditional webbing, or it can be opened and used as a sleeve for chafe protection! Replace or create custom lawn chair webbing, key fobs, custom dog collars and leashes, utility belts, straps, lanyards, and many more!. Easy to work with - perfect for diy and craft projects. Giving added strength and forgiveness.
6. Rock-N-Rescue #ad
25 Feet, Firefighting and Rescue Gear, Mountaineering and Rock Climbing Accessories, Neon Green, Rock-N-Rescue Heavyweight Nylon Tubular Webbing #adRock-N-Rescue #ad
- Easy to knot and fray resistant: unlike flat webbing, our tubular nylon webbing holds knots easily and features closed ends that are sealed so that the fabric does not fray the ends can easily be opened by cutting again. Proudly made in the u.
S. A. Proudly made by rock n rescue in the U. S. A. Climbing gear, packs, our durable bags, and accessories are built to withstand the elements and are suitable for any urban outing or wilderness adventure.
Heavy duty construction: our tubular webbing is manufactured according to strict standards to ensure the highest quality and to make sure our webbing delivers superior resistance to abrasion, UV, mildew and chemicals.
Heavyweight nylon tubular webbing: our extra tough Tubular Webbing is widely used to tie up rappel systems, rescue teams, slings, runners, straps and harnesses and is used by firefighters, and rock climbers. Rugged reinforced design: more durable than flat webbing, our tubular webbing is created by weaving nylon fibers into a tubular configuration and flattening the tube to form a reinforced double layer that is strong and resilient.
7. Tapecraft #ad
Tapecraft Heavy Nylon Webbing Available in ½”, 1”, 10 Yards, 5 Yards, 5/8”, 1 ½” and 2” Widths. in Lots of 1 Yard, ¾”, 5 Yards, 20 Yards and 50 Yards. I/2" Black #adTapecraft #ad
- We suggest that you use no more than 50% of the tensile strength. If you order more than one lot it will come in one piece when possible. Tensile strength is the average breaking point under good conditions at the factory.
However, please note that 50-yard rolls may contain factory splices. It's great for pet collars, horse harnesses, tie-downs, Cargo Straps, leads, Tow Ropes, or any application where you want a heavier webbing.
Durable: the tensile strength is 4, 200 pounds. No minimum shipping. This is a heavy-weight webbing. 071" or 1. 8mm thick. Our webbing has a smooth feel and nice sheen. This is the webbing you find on commercial pet collars and leads. Please note, we do not force you to spend $25. 00 to receive free SHIPPING.
8. Country Brook Design #ad
Black Polypropylene Polypro Webbing 1 Inch, 25 Yards, Country Brook Design #adCountry Brook Design #ad
- 25 yards | 1 inch width | approximately 0048 inch or 1. 20 mm thick | available in multiple yardages, ensuring you’ll get the length you need. If you need a continuous roll without splices, please let us know.
600 lb tensile strength | this polypro webbing has a tensile strength up to 600 lbs, but keep in mind that tensile strength is the avg. We recommend using no more than 25% of the tensile strength. Lightweight | versatile and lightweight, but durable enough for your light-duty applications! Please note that some rolls may contain factory splices.
Functional | soft to the touch, this polypro webbing is easy to work with and flexible. It's also easy to work with because of the flexibility. Breaking point under good conditions at the factory. Outdoor use | ideal for outdoor applications, boating, this heavyweight strap is a must-have when camping, rafting and more.
9. Country Brook Design #ad
Military Spec Tubular Nylon Webbing Black, 5/8 Inch, 10 Yards, Country Brook Design #adCountry Brook Design #ad
- Versatile | versatile and lightweight, but durable enough for all of your strapping needs! Please note that some rolls may contain factory splices. Strong and durable | with a breaking point of 2, 500 lb, this tensile strength allows for an adventurous lifestyle.
10 yards | black | 5/8 inch width | it is best to use 5/8 inch hardware with this webbing | Approximately. 066 inch or 1. 68mm thick. Sheath tubing, go rock climbing, or use in extreme outdoor sports.
We recommend that you use no more than 25% of the tensile strength of any webbing. If you need a continuous roll without splices, please let us know. Pliable | easy to work with, this tubular webbing is flexible and smooth to the touch. Functional | tubular webbing can be used in the same applications as regular nylon or polypro, but its strength allows for added projects.