As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Weaver Leather #ad
1 oz, Weaver Leather Beeswax #adWeaver Leather #ad
- Guarantee the success of your Weaver strop board a must-have for all leatherworkers by purchasing the proper supplies. Can also be used for waxing thread when hand sewing. Needed for Weaver strop board. Also good for burnishing leather edges. Polishes your edger.
2. Atsko #ad
Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing 7 Oz Net Wt/ 8 Oz overall Wt #adAtsko #ad
- Enjoy dry Feet All Day. Does not interfere with the Natural Breathability of Leather. Lubricates and Conditions Leather Without Softening. Maintains Flexibility in Freezing Temperatures.
Also great for Waxed Cotton and Tent Seams. Dries to a solid wax that Stays Put on the Surface so it Lasts Longer. Made from bee's wax, not Grease, Oil or some other Animal Product.
3. William Hunter Equestrian #ad
250g, an Original Nutrient Leather Food Based on Beeswax and Lanolin, William Hunter Equestrian Gold Label Hide Food #adWilliam Hunter Equestrian #ad
- An original nutrient leather food based on Beeswax and Lanolin. Rejuvenates and feeds old leather including clothing, tack, furniture, boots, car seats etc.250g.
4. Atsko #ad
Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing 1-Quart Can #adAtsko #ad
- Lubricates and conditions leather without softening. Enjoy dry feet all day. Maintains flexibility in freezing temperatures. Made from Bee's Wax. Does not interfere with the natural breathability of leather.
5. Sof Sole #ad
3.5-Ounce, Sof Sole Mink Oil for Conditioning and Waterproofing Leather #adSof Sole #ad
- Resealable tin contains 3. 5 ounces of mink oil; tin measures 3. 5 x 3. 5 x 1 inches and weighs 034 pounds. Mink oil for Waterproofing, conditioning, and preserving leather goods. The oil creates a waterproof barrier against the elements and helps to protect leather by preventing Water, salt, and perspiration stains.
Ideal for leather boots, purses, jackets, shoes, hats, baseball gloves, saddles and harnesses. Easy to use and dries within minutes; may darken some leathers, test first in an inconspicuous area.
|Brand||Sof Sole #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sof Sole #ad|
6. Atsko #ad
7 oz 2 pack, Sno Seal #adAtsko #ad
- Dries to a solid wax that stays put on the surface so it lasts longer. Lubricates and Conditions Leather Without Softening. Made from bee's wax, not Grease, Oil or some other Animal Product. Enjoy dry Feet All Day.
Two pack of sno-seal 7oz 200 gram Jars. Also great for Waxed Cotton and Tent Seams. Maintains Flexibility in Freezing Temperatures. Dries to a solid wax that Stays Put on the Surface so it Lasts Longer. Does not interfere with the Natural Breathability of Leather.
|Manufacturer||A.C. Kerman - LE #ad|
7. Atsko Sno-Seal #ad
Sno-Seal Wax 3.5. oz. 100 gram Waterproofing #adAtsko Sno-Seal #ad
- Enjoy dry feet all day. Does not interfere with the natural breathability of leather. Maintains flexibility in freezing temperatures. Made from Bee's Wax. Lubricates and conditions leather without softening.
8. Hestra #ad
All Natural Leather Conditioner, Hestra Leather Balm #adHestra #ad
- Note that light leathers may darken somewhat. Protect your gloves: specially formulated to protect your sport gloves and keep leather from drying out, Hestra Leather Balm prolongs the life, suppleness and water repellant properties of your leather gloves.
Leather balm will increase the longevity of your gloves by improving the suppleness and water repellant properties of your leather gloves. Recomended for: hestra leather balm is recommended for using on Hestra sport gloves with goatskin or cowhide leather.
Hestra leather balm is a leather conditioner, not a dedicated leather waterproofing agent. All natural: made from carnauba wax, and neatsfoot oil, lanolin, beeswax, our leather balm is made from all natural ingredients. Instructions: apply as needed with a polishing cloth, rub in until the leather is saturated.
|Manufacturer||Hestra Gloves #ad|