As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. JOOLA #ad
JOOLA Table Tennis Rubber X-Glue with Green Power 37 mL #adJOOLA #ad
- Package height: 5. 08 cm. Product type: bonding aDHESIVES. Package length: 13. 97 cm. Package width: 8. 382 cm.
2. Butterfly #ad
Designed Specifically for use with Spring Sponge Rubber Like Tenergy and Dignics, Available in 20 ml, 100 ml, White, or 500 ml, Butterfly Free Chack II Table Tennis Racket Glue #adButterfly #ad
- Specifically designed for Spring Sponge rubbers; Dignics, Spin Art, and Tenergy series of rubbers. Stronger bond than Free Chack. When the glue dries clear, apply the rubber to the blade. Easy to use: apply the glue evenly on blade and back of the rubber sheet.
Cut excess rubber from the racket. Gently press and roll the rubber on the blade. Allows easy removal of excess glue from sponge and blade surface. Newly formulated, water-based adhesive designed for assembling table tennis rubber and sponge to wooden blade.
3. Butterfly #ad
Perfect for Assembling Table Tennis Ping Pong Paddle, 3 37mL/90mL/500mL, Butterfly Free Chack Table Tennis Racket Glue, Comes with Sponges and Application Clip #adButterfly #ad
- 100% liquidized natural caoutchouc. Easy to remove: easy to remove from sponge and racket when changing rubber sheets. Cut excess rubber from racket. Easy to apply: apply the glue evenly on blade and back of the rubber sheet using the clip and sponge provided.
Table tennis glue: Glue for assembling table tennis rubber and sponge to wooden blade. Make your own racket: Great for assembling your ITTF ping pong paddle. When glue dries clear, apply the rubber to the blade. Gently press and roll the rubber on the blade.
4. Angelhood #ad
Pingpong Speed Liquid Glue Suitable for Improving Ball Speed and Flexibility, Angelhood 100ml Table Tennis Glue #adAngelhood #ad
- Fuction: improve the ball speed, Adhesive strength is high. If necessary you can use hairdryer to dry up quickly. Capacity: 100ml. Brush the glue towards single direction. Please soak the sponge brush in water and clean it after usage.
Please shake the pot before you use the glue. No hazards and excellent elasticity while the ball speed enhanced after gluing. The elasticity will be increased gradually after repetitious gluing.
5. PROKTH #ad
PROKTH 100ml Speed Liquid Super with Special Brush Pingpong Racket Rubbers Table Tennis Liquid Glue #adPROKTH #ad
- Please soak the sponge brush in water and clean it after usage a. S. A. P. Brush the glue towards single direction. No hazards and excellent elasticity while the ball speed enhanced after gluing.
The elasticity will be increased gradually after repetitious gluing. Please shake the pot before you use the glue. Adhesive strength is high. Increase flexibility;.
When the glue is air dried and transparent, you can stick the racket. If necessary you can use hairdryer to accelerate the airing of glue. Ps: it is written in Chinese as show in the picture. 2. How to use: brush the glue on the blade and rubber equably with sponge brush inside the package. Fuction: Improve the ball speed.
6. NITTAKU #ad
NITTAKU Table Tennis Glue Sheet, Nori Sheet Plus- Strong Type, for Glueing Table Tennis Rubber to The Blade. VOC Free 3 Sheet Set #adNITTAKU #ad
- Quick and easy: you don't need to Wait Tedious Glue Drying Time. Value pack of 3: product Contain 3 Glue Sheets. Each side of Glue Sheet is Different.
Easy to use: you can use this product like 2 Sided Tape. It is instant gluing ! nittaku quality: made in Japan, Authentic Nittaku Quality Product. Please read the Directions Carefully.
7. MightySpin #ad
MightySpin Ping Pong Paddle Cleaner – Table Tennis Accessories Rubber Cleaner, Paddles Spray Cleaning Care Kit, Keeps Your Racket in New Condition for Killer Spin and Speed Performance Cleaner #adMightySpin #ad
- Keep it clean and mean: oil and grime build-up on your racquet can interfere with proper racket-to-ball contact. Gentle yet effective: our cleaning kit, with its dual surface sponge, is meant for that crucial coating on your table tennis racket, for safety and integrity.
Protect your investment: serious players like you know that dirty rubber is rubber that wears out more quickly. You won’t compromise your paddle’s surface.
Save yourself the hassle of replacing it by keeping what you’ve got in tip top form – just like your game. Equipment for the long term: when you take care of your equipment, it takes care of you! Keep your paddle in top condition for that edge over your opponents.
Your paddle partner: a dirty paddle isn’t just unsightly – it can make the ball slide right off your bat, potentially causing a weak return stroke or worse, letting it slip away from you. A clean paddle = killer spins! Keep up your game in shape by keeping your paddle clean.