As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Spenco #ad
Spenco 2nd Skin Squares Soothing Protection, Gel Squares 200-Count, Bacterial Barrier, One Size #adSpenco #ad
- Hypoallergenic, and non-medicated, these hydrogel squares can be used for scrapes, latex free, cuts and burns. Ideal for use in clinics, training rooms, and first aid kits.
200 gel squares non-sterile. 1 inch x 1 inch / 2. 5cm x 2. 5cm. Made mostly from water so the dressings will not stick to the skin for painless removal. Medical-grade gel adhesive squares sooth, cool, and protect.
|Manufacturer||Spenco Medical #ad|
2. 2Toms #ad
2Toms Skin-On-Skin Soothing Hydrogel Square Pads for Blister Protection and Skin Pain Relief, 200 Squares 1” #ad2Toms #ad
- Skin-on-skin provides superior cushioning and friction reduction and resists sweating and rubbing; Its strong but pliable adhesive knit secures the hydrogel in place. Skin-on-skink is packaged inch re-sealable jars. Soothe blisters, chafing and stings instantly with skin-on-skin.
3. Dr. Frederick's Original #ad
12 ct Variety, Waterproof Hydrocolloid Bandages for Foot, Toe, Heel Blister Prevention & Recovery, Blister Pads, Dr. Frederick's Original Better Blister Bandages #adDr. Frederick's Original #ad
- It's part of who we are as physicians. Perfect for daily wear: use these blister pad bandages as heel blister protectors. That's our promise to help you Get Back to the Original You. Treat & prevent blisters: our large assorted pack of bandage patches is perfect for any active person.
Blisters are prevented before they can start! Get back to it guarantee: your results are our top priority. So if your flexible blister pads purchase doesn't help you get back to doing what you love, we'll find something that will or we'll give you your money back.
Ultra-sticky: our customers have the best results applying the hydrocolloid bandage patches to clean, dry skin. But our blister gel guard bandages do something extra: they treat the blister while you wear it. Waterproof protection: once you apply a heel or toe bandage from our variety pack, sweat, germs, the blister is protected from water, and additional friction, even during the sweatiest hike or dance class.
The toe bandages are very sticky, and stay where you want them until they're done absorbing moisture from the blister. Like moleskin for feet protection, our bandage kit protects and prevents any blister. To mitigate blisters in business meetings or on the golf course, apply our blister kit to hot spots before you leave the house.
4. BodyGlide #ad
BodyGlide Foot Anti Blister Balm, 0.80 oz USA Sale Only #adBodyGlide #ad
- Use daily for effective and long lasting protection of toes and feet, even in demanding conditions. Infused with vitamin a and c to help soften skin and restore dry, chapped, and chafed feet. Footwear safe.
Made with allergen free, plant-derived ingredients. Keeps pores clog free. Sweat escapes and lets skin breathe. Vegan approved, never tested on animals. Helps minimize inflammation. Apply before you put on shoes, to help prevent blisters and raw skin caused by rubbing. Child safe.
|Manufacturer||W Sternoff, LLC #ad|
Body Glide cares about quality and we warrant our products to be free of manufacturing defects if purchased from an authorized Body Glide dealer.
In that case, please call Body Glide at 425-467-6580 and have the following information available:
• Name & size of product
• Lot/Batch code of the product (printed on the bottom of the product tube)
• Expiration date (printed on the bottom of the product tube)
• Where it was purchased
• Date of purchase
• Purchase price
You will need to return the original container and unused portion of the product, with a return merchandise authorization number and a copy of the original purchase receipt, to Body Glide headquarters, to receive a refund.
The warranty does not cover:
• Products purchased other than from Body Glide or an authorized Body Glide dealer.
• Products that have passed their expiration date.
• Damage from storing the product contrary to directions on the packaging.
• Products purchased or delivered outside the country or area designated on the package.
• Products that have been tampered with or modified.
5. New-Skin #ad
1 fl oz, Waterproof Bandage for Scrapes and Minor Cuts, New-Skin Liquid Bandage #adNew-Skin #ad
- Waterproof bandage seals and protects minor wounds. One 1 fl oz package of New-Skin Liquid Bandage. Clean the affected area, apply a small amount and let dry. Skin protectant contains benzethonium chloride to help prevent infection by killing 99.
9% of germs. Fast-drying, flexible liquid skin bandage protects against water, dirt and germs and stays on your skin unlike traditional adhesive bandages.
6. NEW-SKIN #ad
1 fl oz, Waterproof Bandage for Scrapes and Minor Cuts, New-Skin Liquid Bandage Spray #adNEW-SKIN #ad
- Fast-drying, flexible liquid skin bandage protects against water, dirt and germs and stays on your skin unlike traditional adhesive bandages. Clean the affected area, spray on a small amount of this spray on bandage and let dry.
Skin protectant contains benzethonium chloride to help prevent infection by killing 99. 9% of germs. One 1 fl oz package of New-Skin Liquid Bandage Spray. Waterproof bandage seals and protects minor wounds.
7. medagel #ad
Instantly Cooling and Soothing Relief for Bug-Bites, Minor Burns, Blisters, and Face Mask Irritations / 200ct, Medagel Hexagels Plus Aloe Vera #admedagel #ad
- Aloe vera in every patch ensures that your hot spots stay moisturized. Ultra gentle relief: hexagels patches are gentle and constructed with 94. 5% purified water to provide your skin instant relief from minor burns, or toes, calloused knuckles, scrapes, hotspots, bites and stings, and much more.
No mess / no stick: unlike adhesive bandages, Hexagels patches do not get stuck to your skin when trying to remove, which can risk irritation to delicate skin.
Soothe, cool, and moisturize your skin: feel an immediate cooling sensation upon contact. Lasts up to 12 hours per patch: our hydrogel technology suspends the purified water into the 1-inch patch, which provides relief for up to 12 hours per single use.
Athletes - keep this available for blister care and prevention, camping, hiking, or minor abrasions. Take it everywhere you go: this is a must have in your first aid kit! Have it handy in the kitchen, cushioning callouses, or any outdoor activities.