As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rottefella #ad
Rottefella Whitewoods NNN Auto Touring, Basic Cross Country Ski Bindings, Pair Black #adRottefella #ad
- Adjustable binding mounted on a binding plate. Includes: 2 bindings, All Hardware Needed to mount on your skis. Touring auto bindings are made for and work perfect with all Whitewoods NNN boots.
Inexpensive nnn Touring binding option for Youth and Adults. Will also work with almost every other make of NNN Nordic cross country ski boots. Does not require additional Mounting Plates.
2. Rossignol #ad
Rossignol Control Step in XC Ski Bindings White #adRossignol #ad
- Pol release Function. Mechanism: automatic In, Manual Out. Step-in Function. Sport/Touring Binding. Interface: IPF.
|Part Number||RJG1005 0000TU|
3. Salomon #ad
Salomon Prolink Pro Skate XC Ski Bindings #adSalomon #ad
- Integrated heel plate guideridge - The integrated heel plate guideridge maximizes power transfer and on-snow feeling. Full length guideridge - The full length guideridge maximizes the boot-binding stability. Optimum ski performance - the prolink pro binding is mounted at the optimum position on the ski for maximum performance so you can focus on your skiing! Easy handling - Easy to take on and off.
Ultimate snow feel - the prolink pro’s low, direct connection between ski and binding puts your power right next to the ski for maximum transmission and feel.
4. Rottefella #ad
Rottefella BC-Auto Back Automatic Step-in Ski Bingings #adRottefella #ad
- The only backcountry system binding on the market, No Suggestions binding is stronger than regular nan binding to withstand Rigors of back-country skiing. No suggestions binding is wider than regular nan binding for added underfoot support.
Accommodates all boots with Rottefella No Suggestions soles, will not accept nan touring or race soles. Features a step-in design that closes with an audible click and releases with ski-pole pressure. Integrated "steering ridges" underfoot deliver maximum control and heel plate is flat for added stability.
5. Salomon #ad
Salomon Prolink Auto Flat XC Ski Bindings #adSalomon #ad
- Full length guide ridge - The integrated heel plate guideridge maximizes power transfer and on-snow feeling. Automatic lever - Easy step in and out with automatic function. Easy handling - easy on, easy off, easy to ski.
Easy handling - easy to put on and take off, and easy ski control make this binding ultra-convenient. Snow feel - close to the snow platform lets you feel more of what is under your feet. Prolink auto is worry-free.
6. Rottefella #ad
Rottefella BC-Magnum Back Ski Bingings with Wide Base Plate #adRottefella #ad
- Manual operation for the most secure boot to ski connection. Magnum binding offers wider sole platform for additional support and control for wider skis. Integrated "steering ridges" underfoot deliver maximum control and heel plate is flat for added stability.
Accommodates all boots with Rottefella No Suggestions soles, will not accept nan touring or race soles. No suggestions binding is stronger and wider than regular nan binding to added underfoot support and strength to withstand Rigors of back-country skiing.
7. Alpina #ad
Alpina Discovery 68 XC Backcountry Ski with NNN-BC Auto Bindings 190 #adAlpina #ad
- Slight tip rocker assists in breaking trail and turn initiation. Nnn-bc step-in bindings installed. Sidecut of 68-60-65mm. Wood core is backcountry tough and gives a smooth feel. Full metal edges for security in icy conditions.