As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ALPS Mountaineering #ad
ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 1-Person Tent, Clay/Rust 5024617 #adALPS Mountaineering #ad
- The alps mountaineering lynx tent is on our best sellers list; it’s a must-have for your next adventure. Care instructions: Hand Wash. Fully equipped with #8 zippers, storage pockets, gear loft, stakes, guy ropes and one doorway.
There's no assembly frustration with our Lynx tent Series; This free-standing, aluminum two-pole design is a breeze to setup. 1 oz. Center height: 36", Color: Clay/Rust. 5 oz. Total weight: 4 lbs. Polyester tent fly resists water and UV damage while adding one vestibule for extra storage space. Base size: 2'8 x 7'6, minimum weight: 3 lbs.
2. Eureka! #ad
Three-Season Backpacking Tent, Eureka! Solitaire AL One-Person #adEureka! #ad
- 21. 5-square-foot interior; measures 4 by 18 inches packed; weighs 2 pounds, 10 ounces. Eureka! found its humble beginnings in 1895 and today their camping gear gives you the freedom to have fun - from tents to cooking systems, and sleeping bags to camp furniture - reliable, easy-to-use, and packed with features campers care about.
The tent's simple two-pole tunnel design sets up in seconds after a long day of hiking or climbing.
The fly and floor are made of 68d 185T polyester taffeta with a 1, 500-millimeter coating for weatherproof protection. Outlast any storm with the rugged, durable 7000 Series aluminum frame. Travel light with the eureka! Solitaire AL three-season solo tent, the perfect choice for weight. An integrated full-coverage fly can be rolled back for stargazing in clear weather.
3. Kelty #ad
1 Person, Kelty Salida Camping and Backpacking Tent #adKelty #ad
- Wall material: 68d polyester, 40d no-see-Um Mesh, Floor material: 68D Nylon, 1800 mm. Backpack-friendly compact folding poles, gearloft loops, color coded clip and fly attachment. Of vestibule space and a spacious interior that offers backpackers a comfortable back country escape.
Seasons: 3, number of poles: 2, number of doors: 1, Number of vestibules: 1, Capacity: 1. Floor area: 20 ft² / 1. 86 m², floor material: 68d nylon, vestibule area: 6. 5 ft² /. 6 m². Wall material: 68d polyester, 40D No-See-Um Mesh, 1800 mm.
Freestanding design with DAC Pressfit poles and color-coded clip construction 2 pole design for quick and easy setup. Seasons: 3, number of doors: 1, number of vestibules: 1, Number of poles: 2, Capacity: 1.
Kelty hug clip, easy entry D door, internal storage pockets, Fully seam taped construction. Roll top cube carry bag, Easy set up, Free standing, Fabric/mesh tent walls. The salida 1 person backpacking tent is a great all-around, lightweight camping tent, the Salida 1 has over 6 sq. 3 season 1 person tent from Kelty ideal for your backpacking trip. Dimensions: minimum weight: 3 lb 6 oz, width: 38/29 in, floor area: 20 ft, tent length: 86 in, Vestibule area: 6.
4. Eureka! #ad
Combat One Person TCOP, Eureka Tent #adEureka! #ad
- 2 large drop down doors with mesh windows. Warranted to stand up to repeated field use. The tcop has a full coverage fly with blackout fabric.
2 vestibules for covered gear storage. Designed of durable materials that meet or exceed government requirements. Entire upper body is constructed of breathable nylon for condensation control.
5. TETON Sports #ad
TETON Sports Mountain Ultra Tent; 1 Person Backpacking Dome Tent for Camping #adTETON Sports #ad
- Packs up easily: when it’s time to head home the Mountain Ultra Tent is a quick, hassle-free take down. Easy to set up: lightweight tent packs down tight for backpacking, hiking and camping; Micro mesh inner tent with perfect fitting, waterproof rainfly.
Teton sports promise: reach out to our amazing product support team if you have any questions or concerns; YOU CAN COUNT ON US to get you taken care of and back OUTDOORS with TETON Sports.
Stay dry: waterproof rainfly with a 360-degree ventilation system for optimal air flow that allows a cool, comfortable night’s sleep; 1 to 4 person camping tents available. Room with a view: get away from the city lights and enjoy a full view of the Milky Way; Full dome mesh top allows for an amazing stargazing experience.
|Brand||TETON Sports #ad|
|Manufacturer||Teton Sports #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty - TETON Sports® strives to manufacture the best possible products for our customers. Our limited lifetime warranty covers products against defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty is cheerfully extended to the original owner only and excludes normal wear and tear (e.g., zippers that wear out after extended use) or misuse. Please follow care instructions. If, after inspection, a product is determined by us to be defective in workmanship or materials, we will repair or replace it at our option, at no cost to you (the original owner). Contact customer service for assistance by visiting us online at tetonsports.com to obtain a return authorization number. Shipping fees may apply. For international warranty claims (outside the United States), shipping and duty fees are the responsibility of the consumer.|
6. ALPS Mountaineering #ad
ALPS Mountaineering Mystique 1.0-Person Tent, Copper/Rust #adALPS Mountaineering #ad
- 6 oz. Color: Copper/Rust. There's no assembly frustration with our Mystique Tent series; this aluminum two-pole design can be setup with ease. Fly provides a vestibule over each mesh covered door, offering extra storage and weather protection.
10 oz. Total weight: 4 lbs. Base size: 3'6 x 7'10, center height: 36", minimum weight: 3 lbs. Weatherproof tent fly resists water, UV damage and stays taut during all weather conditions. Fully equipped with #8 zippers, mesh storage pocket, aluminum stakes and guy ropes.
7. World Famous Sports #ad
World Famous Sports 1-Person Bivy Tent with Rain Fly #adWorld Famous Sports #ad
- 1500mm coated body, 1000mm denier polyethylene flooring and taped seams, with shock corded fiberglass poles. Compact and lightweight. Mesh roof panel. Includes rain cover, storage bags, and stakes. 7. 7' x 3. 2' x 2', sleeps 1.
8. The North Face #ad
OS, Golden Oak/Pavement, The North Face Stormbreak 1 #adThe North Face #ad
- Easy access. Doors stuff into the adjacent mesh pockets so you don't have to roll them up and they stay out of the way while your tent is set up. Fly: 75D polyester. Canopy: 75D Polyester.
Taffetamesh: 40D Polyester Mesh. Trail weight: 3 lbs 1. 4 oz. A fully seam-taped canopy and floor help enhance durability and waterproofing. Our easy-to-pitch, one-person camping tent is refreshed for spring with a new vestibule design that makes camping in adverse weather more enjoyable.
Total weight: 3 lbs 7 oz. Quality construction. Technical specs. Comfortable design. Stuffsack size: 6" x 22" 15. 2 cm x 55. 9 cm. Perfectly accomodates you, your pack and your dog for the perfect camping weekend. Footprint sold separately. Fastpack Weight: 2 lbs 4. 6 oz. A arge door allows for easier access, and provides an even better view of the great outdoors.
|Brand||The North Face #ad|
|Manufacturer||THE NORTH FACE #ad|
9. Coleman #ad
Coleman 2-Person Sundome Tent, Green #adColeman #ad
- Roomy interior: 7 x 5 ft. Easy setup: In 10 minutes. With 4 ft. 1-year limited warranty. Weatherproof: welded corners and inverted seams keep water from getting in; included rainfly offers extra weather protection.
Great ventilation: Large windows and ground vent for enhanced airflow. Stay connected: E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside. Wind and rain tested: Strong frame withstands 35+ mph winds. Center height; fits 1 queen-size air bed.
|Manufacturer||The Coleman Company, Inc. #ad|
10. Eureka! #ad
3 Season Camping Tent, Eureka! Copper Canyon LX 6-Person #adEureka! #ad
- Steep walls create lots of standing room and are ideal when camping with air mattress and cots. Extended fly coverage over the door provides extra weather protection and a dry entryway. The zippered e! powerport lets you easily run an extension cord inside so you can keep everyone’s gadgets charged.
New for 2020, three-season camping tent is your home away from home. Easy setup, smart features, the eureka! Copper Canyon LX 6 six-person, and full standing height make it Eureka’s most livable family car camping tent.
Durable, steel and fiberglass frame features pole sleeves corner hubs, and quick clips for simple 1 person set up.
Measures 10 feet by 10 feet floor and 7 feet tall; packs to 9 by 28 inches; minimum weight of 21 pounds, 15 ounces. Eureka! found its humble beginnings in 1895 and today their camping gear gives you the freedom to have fun - from tents to cooking system. Large mesh windows with waterproof curtains offer scenic views and plenty of ventilation.