As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KEVENZ #ad
KEVENZ 12-Pack Green Advanced Training Tennis Balls,Practice Ball Interlocked Wool Fiber #adKEVENZ #ad
- Thickened tennis liner for better sealing and long-lasting airtightness. Meet the requirements of various venues, tennis practice, ideal for tennis ball machines, or even playing with your pets. Lasting durability: durable felt ensures the all courts tennis balls will play like new for as long as possible.
Package including: 12 pack standard pressure training tennis, color is green. Standard pressure training tennis，the Feeling is comfortable, the landing point is easy to control, the speed is slow in order to train beginners.
2. Tourna #ad
Tourna Mesh Carry Bag of 18 Tennis Balls #adTourna #ad
- Regular tennis balls go flat over time, even if you don’t use them. The extra durable felt on the TOURNA Pressurless tennis balls lasts a long time. Tourna balls come in a convenient reusable and closeable mesh bag for easy transport and storage.
Regulation size and bounce. Play and practice with confidence on all surfaces with Tourna Pressureless Tennis Balls. Reusable mesh carry bag. 18 high quality pressurless balls per mesh bag.
Tourna tennis balls are regulation size and bounce to regulation height. Many pressureless balls are smaller than a regular ball. Ideal for tennis ball machines, tennis practice, or even playing with your pets. Durable! not all tennis balls are created equal. These balls will have the same consistent bounce for the life of the ball. Tourna pressurless balls never lose their bounce.
3. Penn #ad
24 Cans, 72 Balls, Extra Duty Felt Pressurized Tennis Balls, Penn Championship Tennis Balls #adPenn #ad
- The championship line provides unparalleled consistency every time you hit the court. Available in extra-duty felt, regular duty felt, or extra-duty high altitude felt. Lasting durability: interlocked wool fiber ensures the all courts tennis balls will play like new for as long as possible.
Penn performance: controlled fiber release provides perfectly even nap, while natural rubber offers consistent feel and reduced shock.
All courts: while extra duty tennis balls are best suited for hard court matches, they can also be played on all indoor and outdoor softer, clay court surfaces as well.
America's #1 selling ball: the product of 100 years worth of testing and perfecting; Penn Championship is the best selling tennis ball in America. Usta and iTF approved. Official ball: penn championship is the official ball of usta leagues, so you know you're playing with high quality and consistent ball.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer warranty|
4. Bidem #ad
Bidem Tennis Balls, Pressurized Tennis Ball for Tournament and Practice-Pack of 12 #adBidem #ad
- Fits all court, with excellent performance and bounce. Deep elastic seams, won't crack easily. Customer-oriented, 30-day money back guarantee, hassle-free.
Pack of 12. Standard pressurized tennis balls, for tournament, entertainment, training, tennis ball machine, etc. Selected wool fiber for longer wear, more durable and with higher quality.
5. Penn #ad
Mesh Bag of 12, Non-Pressurized Training / Practice Tennis Balls, Penn Pressureless Tennis Balls #adPenn #ad
- Penn durability: durable felt ensures the all courts tennis balls will play like new for as long as possible. Mesh bag: each set of 12 balls comes with an easy transport drawstring bag to make trips to the court as convenient as possible.
Great for practice: the training tennis balls are ideal for practice sessions with a coach or a machine.
America's #1 selling ball: the product of 100 years worth of testing and perfecting; Penn produces the best selling line of tennis balls in America. Long lasting: featuring an extended-life pressureless core, this is the perfect choice for the casual player looking for lasting value from the most reliable brand in tennis balls.
6. Wilson Sporting Goods #ad
Wilson Tour Comp Tennis Ball, 4 Ball Can Yellow #adWilson Sporting Goods #ad
- This ball can be used on all court surfaces. 4 tennis balls per can. Great ball for recreational players. Competitor offerings. Superior quality vs.
7. Penn #ad
Penn Championship Tennis Balls, Extra Duty Felt Pressurized Tennis Balls, 2 Cans, 6 Balls #adPenn #ad
- Pack of 2 cans total of 6 balls. Usa/itf approved for competitive play; official ball of USTA League Tennis. Interlocked wool fiber for longer wear; deep elastic seams prevent cracking. Extra-duty felt is ideal for hard court play. Natural rubber offers a consistent feel and reduced shock.
8. Wilson Sporting Goods #ad
Yellow, Wilson Sporting Goods Profile All Court Tennis Balls, Single Can 3 Balls, WRT102200 #adWilson Sporting Goods #ad
- Wilson is the official ball of the us open and Australian Open Grand Slam Championships, as well as the NCAA Tennis Men and Women. Usta and itF approved. Single three ball can. Excellent performance and durability on all court surfaces.
Extended play and durability are provided through this ball as well as added performance. Traditional performance standard, featuring exclusive Duraweave felt. Premium all court performance ball for training and competition. The wilson prime tennis ball features exclusive duraweave felt that is ideal for all court surfaces.
9. Gamma #ad
Bag-O-Balls 18-Pack of Balls, Blue, Gamma Bag of Pressureless Tennis Balls, Sturdy & Reuseable Mesh Bag with Drawstring for Easy Transport #adGamma #ad
- Ideal for tennis practice: pressureless tennis balls are highly popular among teaching pros & tutors, can be used in all kinds of lessons & practice. High consistency on all court types: the versatility of pressureless balls allows them to be used on any court, hard or soft, without issue.
Pressureless balls-maximum performance: Our Tennis ball bucket contains pressureless tennis balls that won’t lose any pressure over time, providing you with maximum performance and durability, unlike standard gas pressured balls.
Plus, as well as avid players as they are highly durable, they’re ideal to use with throwing machines! They are ideal for teaching and will allow you to enjoy your tennis sessions on any clay or cement court.
The ideal sports gift: our bag of tennis balls can be a great gateway to tennis for any family, a great tool for a pro tennis teacher, the ideal way to have fun anywhere and even play with your dog or pets! Reusable tennis ball bag: the reusable bag will come in very handy when you want to carry your tennis balls anywhere, in any court.
10. Penn #ad
12 Ball Polybag, Penn QST 36 Tennis Balls, Youth Felt Red Tennis Balls for Beginners #adPenn #ad
- Master the basics: with a red and yellow 2-tone felt design that allows players to easily track spin, Penn junior tennis balls are great for young players still mastering the basics of ball control.
America's #1 selling ball: the product of 100 years worth of testing and perfecting; Penn produces the best selling line of tennis balls in America. Usta approved: a high quality and consistent ball, Penn QST is approved by the USTA for the 10 and Under Tennis Program.
Great for beginners: the qst 36 kids' tennis ball features lower compression for controlled bounce and 75% reduced speed. Lasting durability: durable felt ensures the all courts tennis balls will play like new for as long as possible. An ideal beginner ball for playing on a 36' court.